UPTET Paper Level 1 Class 1 to 5 Question Answer Sample Model Practice Set
UPTET Paper Level 1 Class 1 to 5 Question Answer Sample Model Practice Set : आज की इस Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) की New Post 2020 में हम Full Details UPTET
(What is UPTET) के बारे में जानने जा रहे है | UPTET करने के लिए अभ्यर्थियो के पास किसी भी मान्यता प्राप्त विश्विद्यालय या संस्थानों से कम से कम 50 प्रतिशत अंको के साथ स्नातक की डिग्री को प्राप्त किया हो | UPTET Online Application Form 2020 Apply करने के लिए अभ्यर्थियो के पास निचे दिए गये सभी मानको का पूरा होना जरूरी है |
UPTET Full Details/What is UPTET
UPTET Exam में 2 Papers होते है Paper 1 and Paper 2 अभ्यर्थियो को बता दे की UPTET Paper 1 Level 1 Class 1
to 5 के लिए होता है और Paper 2 Class 6 to 8 के लिए होता है | जब अभ्यर्थी UPTET Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Question Paper को पास कर लेता है तो वो UP State के किसी भी सरकारी विद्यालयों में Teachers Bharti के लिए Online Apply कर सकता है, जिसके लिए अभ्यर्थियो को UPTET Certificate दिया जाता है |
UPTET Class 1 to 5 Primary Teachers Education Qualification
किसी मान्यताप्राप्त विश्वविद्यालय द्वारा स्नातक की हो जिसमे 50 प्रतिशत अंक प्राप्त किये गये हो, या फिर अभ्यर्थियो ने RCI से करीब 2 Years का Diploma (D.Ed) किया हो या अभ्यर्थी ने Graduation के साथ B.T.C नर्सरी शिक्षक प्रशिक्षण किया हो |
UPTET Class 6 to 8 Higher Primary Teachers Education Qualification
NCTE के द्वारा अभ्यर्थियो ने OR (अनुमोदित संस्थान से Graduation के साथ BTC किया हो |
कम से कम 50 फिसद अंको के साथ अभ्यर्थियो ने B.Ed किया हुआ हो | आलावा अभ्यर्थियो ने दसवी और बरही दोनों में कम से कम 50 फिसद अंको के साथ 4 साल का BA या BSC के साथ B.Ed किया हुआ है |
UPTET Education Qualification Age Limit (2019 – 2020)
Gen Student :- 18-35 वर्ष हो
OBC Student :- 18 – 38 वर्ष हो
SC and ST Student :- 18 – 40 वर्ष हो
PH के लिए :- 18 – 45 वर्ष हो
UPTET Certificate Details (2019 – 2020)
UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test ) Certification हासिल करने के लिए अभ्यर्थियो को 150 अंको में से 90 अंक लाने अनिवार्य होते है | जो अभ्यर्थी आरक्षित श्रेणी के होते है उन्हें केवल 82 अंक ही प्राप्त करने होते है | इसके आलावा अभ्यर्थियो के पास NCTE या फिर RCI से Diploma प्राप्त है तो ऐसे अभ्यर्थियो को अर्हता दी जाती है | अभ्यर्थियो को बता दे की UPTET Certificate केवल 5 वर्ष के लिए मान्य होता है |
The following persons shall be eligible for appearing in the TET:
- A person who has acquired the academic and professional qualifications specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010.
- A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education douses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010.
- The eligibility condition for appearing in TET may be relaxed in respect of a State/UT which has been granted relaxation under sub-section (2) of section 23 of the RTE Act.
The relaxation will be specified in the Notification issued by the Central Government under that sub-section.
- Structure and Content of TET
The structure and content of the TET is given in the following paragraphs, all questions will be Multirole Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct, there will be no negative marking, the examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the TET specified below.
The will be two pap-ers of the TET, Paper-I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V. Paper-II will be for person who intends to be a teacher for classed VI to VIII. A person who intends to be a teacher either for classes I to V or for classes VI to VIII will have to appear in both papers (Paper-I and paper-II).
Paper-I (for Classes to V); NO, of MCQs -150
Duration of Examination: One-and –half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30Marjs
Language I 30” 30”
Mathematics 30” 30”
Environmental Studies 30” 30”
- Nature and Standard of Question
While designing and preparing the questions for Paper-I the examining body shall take the following factors into consideration:
- The test items on Child Development and Pedagogy will focus on educational psycho-logy of teaching and learning relevant to the age group of 6-11 years, They will focus on understanding the characteristics and needs of diverse learners, interaction with learners and the attributes and qualities of a good facilitator of learning.
- The test items for Language I will focus on the proficiencies related to the medium of instruction, (as chosen from list of prescribed language options in the application from).
- The Language II will be from among the prescribed options other than Language I. A candidate may choose any one language from the available language options and will be required to specify the same in the application form. The test items in Language II will also focus on the elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.
- The test items in Mathematics and Environmental Studies will focus on the concepts, problem solving abilities and pedagogical understanding of the subjects. In all these sub-ject areas, the test items shall be evenly distributed over different divisions of the syllabus of that subjects prescribed for classes’ I-V, but the appropriate Government.
- The questions in the tests for Paper-I will be based on the topics of the prescribed syllabus of the State for classes I-V, but their difficulty standard, as well as linkages, could be upto the secondary stage.
Paper –II (for classes VI to VIII); No .of MCQs -150
Duration of Examination: One-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
- Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 mark
- Language I (compulsory) 30” 30”
- Language II (compulsory) 30” 30”
- For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science -60 MCQs of 1mark each.
(b) For Social Studies teacher: Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each.
(c)For any other teacher – either 1(a) or (b).
While designing and preparing the questions for Paper –II the examining body shall take the following factors into consideration:
- The test items on Child Development and Pedagogy will focus on educational psychology of teaching and learning, relevant to the age group 11-14 years. They will focus on understanding the characteristics, needs and psychology of diverse learners, interaction with learners and the attributes and qualities of a good facilitator of learning.
- The test items for Languages I will focus on the proficiency related to the medium of instruction, as chosen from list of prescribed options in the application form.
- The Language II will be a language other than Language I.The person may choose any one language from among the available options and as in the specified list in the application form and attempt questions
In the one Indicated by the candidate in the application from by him. The test items in languages II will also focus on the elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.
- The test items in Mathematics and Science, and Social Studies will focus on the concepts, problem solving abilities and pedagogical understanding of these subjects. The test items of Mathematics and Science will be of 30 marks each. The test items shall be evenly VI – VIII by the appropriate government.
- The questions in the tests for Paper –II will be based on the topics of the prescribed syllabus of the State for classes VI- VIII but their difficulty standard as well as linkages could be upto the senior secondary stage.
The questions paper shall be bilingual – (i) in language (s) as decided by the appropriate
Government and (ii) English language.
- A person who scores 60% or more in the TET exam will be considered as TET pass. School management (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided)-
- May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC.differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy;
- Should give weight age to the TET scores in the recruitments process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
- TET conducted by the Central Government shall apply to all school referred to in sub-clause (i) of clause (a) of section 2 of the RTE Act.
- TET conducted by a State Government/UT with legislature shall apply to:
Sub-clause (i) of clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act; and
(ii) a school referred to in sub- clause (ii) of clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act; in that State/UT.
- A school at (i) and (ii) may also considered eligibility of a candidate who has obtained TET Certificate awarded by another State/UT Government with legislature . In case a State Government/UT with legislature decides not to conduct a TET, a school at (i) and (ii) in that state /UT would consider the TET conducted by the central government.
A school referred to in sub- clause (IV) of clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act may exercise the option of considering either the TET conducted by the central government or the TET conducted by the state government/UT with legislature.
- Frequency of conduct of TET and validity period of TET certificate
The appropriate government should conduct a TET at least once every year. The validity period of TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories .But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a TET Certificate. A person who has qualified TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- Procedure for conduct of the test
The examining body shall formulate a detailed procedure and lay down instructions for conduct of the TET. Candidates should be informed that a very serious view will be taken of any malpractice or impersonation.
- Legal Disputes
All legal disputes with regard to conduct of TET shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Government.
- Award of TET Certificate
The appropriate government conducting the test shall award a TET certificate to all successful candidates. The certificate should contain the name and address of the candidate, date of birth, Registration No. year/month of award of Certificate, mark obtained in each paper, class level of its validity (Class I to V, class VI to VIII or both), and in case of classes VI to VIII, the subject areas (Science and Mathematics ,Social Studies, etc.). The certificate may be electronically generated with adequate security features. Appropriate may consider utilizing the services of specialized agencies for issuing de-materialized (demat) TETcertificates as a security features to avoid any kind of malpractice.
खण्ड – (क)
बाल विकास एवं अध्ययन – विधा
खण्ड – (ख)
खण्ड – (ग)
खण्ड – (घ)
खण्ड – (ङ)