BBA 3rd Year 604 International Trade Examination Sample Model Mock Test Paper III Study Notes 3 mock papers for self-assessment Last 3-year examination papers solved
Note : Attempt all the sections as per instructions.
Note : Attempt all the five questions. Each question carries 3 marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 words. (3 X 5 = 15)
1. Define the term trade.
2. Write any three assumptions of Ricardian theory.
3. What is the main difference between BOP and BOT?
4. Give the advantages of WTO.
5. What do you mean by export promotion council?
Note: Attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks. The short answer is required not exceeding 200 words.(7.5 x 2 = 15)
6. What are the basic problems of international trade?
7. Give arguments against free trade.
8. Discuss the objectives of foreign trade policy.
Note: Attempt any three questions out of the following five questions. Each question carries 15 marks. The answer is required in detail. (15 x 3 = 45)
9. Discuss various theories of international business.
10. What are the recent trends in India’s Foreign Trade?
11. Discuss various types of trade barriers.
12. Discuss the role of transnational companies in world trade.
13. Describe the impact of foreign trade on the economic growth of a country.