BBA 3rd Year International Trade Examination Sample Model Mock Test Paper 1 3 mock papers for self – assessment Last 3 Year examination papers.
Note : Attempt all the sections as per instructions.
Note: Attempt all the five questions. Each question carries 3 marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 words.(3 x 5 = 15)
1. What do you mean by international trade?
2. What is BOP?
3. Give the objectives of WTO.
4. What is meant by opportunity cost?
5. Give the objectives of EXIM policy of India.
Note: Attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 200 words.(7.5 x 2 = 15)
6. What are basic problems of international trade?
7. Give the benefit of EU to India.
8. Describe the main problems which are faced in international trade.
Note: Attempt any three questions out of the following five questions. Each question carries
15 marks. Answer is required in detail.
9. What do you mean by international business? Why companies go international? (15 x 3= 15)
10. What is the need for separate theory of international trade?
11. What are trade barriers? Give its objectives.
12. Give description of efforts made by government for export promotion in India.
13. Discuss various suggestion of foreign trade policy in 2004-09.