BBA Business Ethics December 2012 Solved Question Paper With Answers : BBA Previous Year Exam Mock Test Questions With Answers Papers Solved Sample Model Papers in English.
B.B.A. Examination, Dec. 2012
Time: Three Hours]
[Maximum Marks: 75
Note: Attempt all the sections as per instructions.
(Very Short Answer Questions) (3 x 5=15)
Note: Attempt all five questions. Each question carries three marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 words.
1. Explain the concept of business ethics.
Ans. Refer to U-I, Sec-A, Q.2.
2. What do you mean by Indian philosophy of work life?
Ans. Refer to U-Il, Sec-A, Q.2.
3. Define corporate excellence.
Ans. Refer to U-Ill, Sec-C, Q.2.
4. What is philosophy of trusteeship?
Ans. Refer to U-IV, Sec-C, Q.5.
5. What is social responsibility of business?
Ans. Refer to U-V. Sec-B, Q.1.
(Short Answer Questions)
Note: Attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks. Short answer is required, not exceeding 200 words. (7.5 x 2 15)
6. Explain Indian values for the worplace.
Ans. Refer to U-Il, Sec-A, Q.9.
7. Explain arguments against business ethics.
Ans. Refer to U-I, Sec-B, Q.6.
8. What is Gandhian philosophy of wealth management?
Ans. Refer to U-IV, Sec-B, Q.1.
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note: Attempt any three questions out of the following five questions. Each question carries 15 marks. Detailed answer is repaired. (15 x 3 = 45)
9. – What are the different approaches to studying business ethics?
Ans. Refer to U-I, Sec-B, Q. 2.
10. Discuss the workilfe in Indian philosophy and also its evolving ethical values.
Ans. Refer to U-Il, Sec-B, Q.6.
11. Which factors are responsible for poor work culture? What steps should be taken to improve work culture?
Ans. Refer to U-Il, Sec-B, Q.2, Sec-A, Q.3.
12. Write a detailed note on Gandhiji’s seven greatest social sins.
Ans. Refer to U-IV, Sec-C, Q.1.
13. What is organizational culture? What are its functions?
Ans. Refertto U-Ill, Sec-B, Q.1O.