BBA Business Ethics December 2013 Solved Question Paper With Answers : BBA Business Ethics Book Code 107 Previous Year Most Important Notes Mock Test Questions With Answer Papers in English.
B.B.A. Examination, Dec. 2013
Time: Three Hours] [Maximum Marks: 75
Note Attempt all the secflons as per instructions.
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note: Attempt all five questions. Each question carries three marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 words. (3 x5 = 15)
1. Explain the concept of business ethics.
Ans. Refer to Li-I, Sec-A, Q.2.
2. Describe work-balance life.
Ans. Refer to U-Il, Sec-B, Q.5.
3. Explain the term TQM.
Ans. Refer to U-Ill, Sec-B, Q.21.
4. What is philosophy of trusteeship?
Ans. Refer to U-RI, Sec-C, Q.5.
5. Describe social audit.
Ans. Refer to U-SI, Sec-AQ;t3.
6. Discuss the nature of Bushies Ethics.
Ans. Refer to U-I, Sec-C, Q.3.
(Short Answer Questions)
Note Attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks. Short answer is required, not exceeding 200 words. (7.5 x 2 = 15)
7. Discuss the relationship between ethics and corporate excellence.
Ans. Refer to U-Ill, Sec-B, Q.3.
8. Explain the importance of social audit in present era.
Ans. Refer to U-V, Sec-B, Q.8.
9. Explain in detail the Indian values for the work place.
Ans. Refer to U-Il, Sec-C, Q. 5.
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note: Attempt any three questions out of the following five questions. Each question carries 15 marks. Detailed answer is repaired. (15 x 3 45)
10. What is organisation culture? Discuss how it can build ethical values in the organisation.
Ans. Refer to U-Ill, Sec-B, Q.6, 9.
11. (a) Corporate mission statement.
Ans. Refer to li-Ill, Sec-B, Q.5.
(b) Code of Ethics.
Ans. Refer to U-Ill, Sec-B, Q.4.(a)
12. Describe the Gandhiji’s seven greatest social sins.
Ans. Refer to IJ-IV, Sec-C, Q.1.
13. Explain why is it important for a comporate to work as social responsible entity.
Ans. Refert to U-V. Sec-B, Q.1, 13.