BBA Business Ethics Sample Model Mock Test Paper : Last 3 Year Examination Papers (Solved) Unit-Wise Division of the content for BBA Business Ethics Mock Test Papers.
BBA 1st 2nd 3rd Year Study Material Notes
Time : Three Hours] [Max. Marks: 75
Note : Attempt all the sections as per instructions.
Note : Attempt all five questions. Each question carries 3
marks. Very short answer is required
not exceeding 75 words. (3 x 5=15)
1. What is Business Ethics?
2. Describe work-balance life.
3. Describe social audit.
4. What is code of ethics?
5. What are the three cardinals of Gandhian philosophy?
Note : Attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries
7.5 marks. Short Answer is required not exceeding 200 words. (7.5×2=15)
6. (a) Discuss the relationship between ethics and corporate excellence.
(b) Explain the importance of social audit in present era.
7. What do you mean by corporate mission statement? Why does a company need a corporate mission statement?
8. (a) What are the common challenges associated with a corporate excellence approach?
(b) Write a short note on “Wealth without work”.
Note Attempt any three questions out of the following five
questions. Each question carries
15 marks. Detailed answer is required. (15×3=45)
9. What are the advantages of business ethics policy, which is beneficial to a company and its employees?
10. Write notes on the following:
(i) Corporate mission statement
(ii) Code of Ethics.
11. Write a brief note on ethics in human resource management.
12. Describe the Gandhiji’s seven greatest social sins.
13. What do you mean by corporate excellence? Why is it considered as a significant factor in business ethics?