MBA 1st Year Application For Management Trainee Case Study 4 Questions With Answers Study Material Notes Case Study Notes Questions With Answers.
Case Study 4
Application for Management Trainee
In response to the advertisement published in the newspaper for the positio In ABC Enterprises, write a covering letter and a resume for giving all necessary details and highlight your specially strong points.
Ans. Application for post of Management Trainee in ABC Enterprises
|The name And address of the candidate||Sahil Malik 23, Sai Sadan Dr. Ambedkar Road|
|Date (Month and year only)||10th August, 2016 The personal Manager|
|The name and address of the company||Air India, Air India Building Nariman Point Mumbai-400 021 dear sir,|
|Don’t forget reference||The is in response to your advertisement in “The times of India’, dated August 9, 2016, inviting applications for the post of management trainee. I would like to apply for the same.|
|Give all the relevant details||I passed B.A degree examination with second clas from the Mumbai University in 2014. I had taken Economics as my special subject and Politics as my subsidiary subject. I have also taken a course in Transport Economics conducted by the Institute of Transport. I am a youn man of 24 years and enjoy good health. I was adjudged the best athlete for two successive years, from 2008 to 2010. I have also represented my bank in cricket in Inter-zonal Trophy Tournament. I have been working in an import-export firm for the last two years. As my job is temporary, I seek better prospets with and esteemend organization such as yours.|
|Finish with welcoming close||Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forword to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.|
New Teachers Colony
J.P. Nagar, Janaura
1. A frontline Marketing professional having an ambition to utilise the management skills to excel in marketing, sales and customer service.
2. A frontline management professional aspiring to excel in marketing, sales and service and through imbibed soft skills, self-convection and assertiveness.
1. Achieved Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from the Avadh University, Faizabad
in the year of 2011 at Marketing Management as the major with the fundamental knowledge of Consumer Orientation as well as Marketing and Communications.
2. Secured first division marks in Intermediate from U.P. Board in 2008.
3. Secured first division marks in High School from U.P. Board in 2006.
MBA 1st Year Application For Management Trainee Case Study 4 Questions With Answers
Master’s of Business Administration from Uttar Pradesh Technical University in the year 2014.
Professional Excellence Summary
1. Two years experience as a Sales Manager at Soviya Software Pvt. Ltd., Ghaziabad.
2. One year experience as a Marketing Manager in Country Club India Ltd., Lucknow.
Computer Programming Skills
1. Known Graphics Tools : Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator, 3D Max, Bryce 3D.
2. Known Office Package : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft ‘PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express.
3. Known Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS.
Extra Curricular Activities
1. Won State level shooting championship in the year 2005, 2006, 2007.
2. Won District level shooting championship in the year 2006.
3. Participated in National shooting championship in the year 2007.
4. Won National Tournament of shooting championship organised by Rifle Association in the
year 2012 and 2010.
5. Participated in Common Wealth Games organised at Delhi in the year 2011.
Father’s Name: Mr. V.P. Bhatia
Mother’s Name: Mr. Roshni Bhatia
Date of Birth: 13/10/1991
Marital Status: Single
I hereby declare that all the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge.
Date: August 10, 2016