MBA 1st Year Curriculum Vitae Case Study 2 Questions With Answers Study Material Notes Case Study Notes Questions With Answers.
Case Study 2
What do you mean by curriculum vitae? Prepare a curriculum vitae of yours which pond to submit as a fresher in a corporate organisation.
Ans. Meaning of Curriculum Vitae: CV (Curriculum Vitae), refers to resume as American English. The Latin words ‘Curriculum Vitae (CV means ‘Course of Life’. A CV is summary he candidate’s qualification and experience.
Example of CV
New Teachers Colony
J.P. Nagar, Janaura
1. To capitalise my hard work and potential so as to maximise the best out of available resources.
2. To gain knowledge and exposure through continuous learning that stimulates professional as – well as personal growth.
3. To achieve the target with dedication and team orientation.
4. Obtain a respective career in administrative or management position in hotel industry.
1. Achieved Bachelor in Business Administration Degree from the Awadh University, Faizabad in
the year of 2007 at Marketing Management as the major with the fundamental knowledge of
Consumer Orientation as well as Marketing and Communications.
2. Secured first division marks in Intermediate from U.P. Board in 2004.
3. Secured first division marks in High School from U.P. Board in 2002.
Diploma in Hotel Management from Institute of Hotel Management and Catering, Delhi University. Computer Programming Skills
1. Known Graphics Tools: Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator, 3D Max, Bryce 3D.
2. Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express.
3. Known Operating System: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS.
Extra Curricular Activities
1. Won state level shooting championship in the year 2004, 2005, 2006.
2. Won district level shooting championship in the year 2005.
3. Participated in National shooting championship in the year 2006.
4. Won National Tournament of shooting championship organised by Rifle Association in the
year 2007 and 2009.
5. Participated in Common Wealth Games organised at Delhi in the year 2010
Father’s Name : Mr. Ranvir Tandon
Mother’s Name : Mrs. Nirmala Devi
Date of Birth : 16/09/1986
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
I hereby declare that all the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge
Date: August 11, 2016
Place: Faizabad (Rajiv Tandon