MBA Marketing Communication Question Answer Sample Model Paper
MBA Marketing Communication Question Answer Sample Model Paper
Marketing Communication: Objectives of marketing communication, tonal areas of marketing communication.
Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC): Concepts and Process, Sing Management: Meaning, Nature and Scope of advertising, fiction of advertising, Process of advertising, Fundamentals of Tusking campaigns. The creative Brief, Advertising appeal. Advertising agencies—their role, functions.
VERY SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONS
Qus.1. What do you understand by marketing communication?
Marketing communication refers to the means that are adopted by the companies to co t the products and the brands they sell, either directly or indirectly to the custom Persuade them to purchase. So, the different mediums that company adorn action about their goods and services to the customers are called as market IS: the messages about the products and the bra with the intention to persuade them exchange the information about their goods are communication.
Qus.2. what are the main objectives of marketing communication
Ans. The main objectives of marketing communication are Aston
- To communicate ideas to target audiences.
- To compete consistently and effectively in the marketplace
- To convince the customers.
Qus.3. what are the functional areas of marketing communication?
Ans. The most important functional areas of marketing communication are-advertising, sales emotion, events and experiences, public relations and publicity, direct marketing, interactive marketing, personal selling and word-of-mouth marketing.
Qus.4. Define Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC).
Ans. Integrated marketing communication is a term used to describe a holistic approach to marketing communication. It aims to ensure consistency of message and the complementary use of media. A company develops its IMC programmed using all the elements of the marketing mix (product, price, place and promotion).
Integrated marketing communication is integration of all marketing tools, approaches and resources within a company which maximizes impact on consumer mind and which results into maximum profit at minimum cost.
Qus.5. what is the purpose of integrated marketing communication?
Ans. Integrated marketing communication leads to the development and maintenance of a good company-customer relationship. The strategies employed promote the company’s brands to potential clients convincing them to try out the new brands. The overall effect is that the company enjoys an increased profit margin which is the sole reason for engaging in any entrepreneurial activity.
Qus.6. Give the concept of IMC.
Ans. IMC is a simple concept. It ensures that all forms of communications and messages are carefully linked together. At its most basic level, IMC means integrating all the promotional tools so that they work together in harmony. Promotion is one of the Ps in the marketing mix. Promotion has its own mix of communication tools. All these communication tools work together if promotional tools work together in harmony rather than in isolation,
Qus.7. Write the steps in the process of IMC.
Ans. The steps in the process of IMC are:
- Review of marketing plan.
- Promotional programmed situational analysis.
- Analysis of communication process.
- Budget determination.
- Developing the integrated marketing communication programmed
- Mentoring, evaluation and control.
Qus.8. what are the internal factors in promotional programmed situation and
Ans. The internal factors in promotional programmed situation analysis
- Assessment of firm’s promotional organization and capabilities.
- Review of firm’s previous promotional programmers and results
- Assessment of firm or brand image and implications for pronoun
- Assessment of relative strengths and weaknesses of product/service:
Qus.9. what are the benefits of IMC?
Ans. The various benefits of IMC are:
- Presents synergy among processes. IMC is
- provides different methods of funding/compensation. a concept of
- It is a two way street with marketing,
bringing together separate aspects or
Qus.10. What do you mean by advertising?
elements of marketing and Ans. Advertising is derived from original Latin word ‘advert ere
communication to which means ‘to turn the attention’. Advertising is a tool of mass consumers in order to buy communication. It makes mass selling possible. It is a macro their products or services as concept that represents the entire advertising industry. It a whole as one strategy. promotes the goods through information and persuasion.
Qus.11. What are the main features of advertising?
Ans. The main features of advertising are:
- It is a paid form of publicity.
- It is directed towards increasing the sales of business.
- It is non-personal. It is directed at a mass audience and not at the individual as is in the case of personal selling.
- Advertisements are identifiable with their sponsor of originator which is not always the case with publicity or propaganda.
Qus.12. What are the objectives of advertising?
Ans. Advertising has the following objectives:
- To introduce a new product by creating interest for it among the prospective customers.
- To support personal selling programmer.
- To reach people inaccessible to salesman.
- To enter a new market or attract a new group of customers.
- To enhance the goodwill of the enterprise by promising better quality of products and services.
- To improve dealer relations.
Qus.13. What is the importance of advertising?
Ans. Advertising is important due to the following reasons:
- Essential for new product launch
. 2. Retain the existing customers.
- Brand promotion.
- Educates people.
- Provides opportunity of comparing products to the customers.
Qus.14. What do you know about advertising campaign?
Ans. Advertising campaign is a series of advertisements with an identical or similar mess placed in one or more of the advertising media over a particular period of time. It must coordinate u
other marketing efforts and activities.
Qus.15. What are the fundamentals of a successful advertise O Advertising
Campaign Ans. The fundamentals of a successful advertising campaign are a. public attention through follows:
- Consider who you are targeting.
- Make sure you measure.
- Have an objective.
- Understand the importance of selecting audited publications,
- Weighing the benefits of frequency versus dominance.
Qus.16. What are the essentials of a good advertising appeal?
Ans. The essentials of a good advertising appeal are:
- It must be communicative.
- It must have a good theme.
- It must be distinctive and interesting.
- It must be believable and complete.
Qus.17. Define advertising agencies.
Ans. Advertising agencies are business organizations composed of creative and busing who develop, repair and place advertisements in advertising media for sellers seeking to und customers for their goods and services.
Qus.18. Explain marketing function in the context of advertising agency.
Ans. Advertising agency performs various marketing functions such as selecting the target consumers, designing products and packages, developing channels of distribution strategy, determining prices and rate of discount, etc. Ad agency gives useful advice to its clients who produce goods keeping in mind the prevailing conditions of the market.
Qus.19. Give the strategies for managing an ad agency.
Ans. The strategies for managing an ad agency are as follows:
- Develop a strong mission statement.
- Focus on client satisfaction.
- Educate employees continuously.
- Stay informed about the industry.
- Establish budget guidelines.
- Focus on the clients.
Qus. 20 What are the advantages of advertising agency?
Ans. Advertising agency has the following advantages:
- Provide expertise and specialized knowledge.
- Save a lot of money on ad placement.
- Help to develop campaigns.
- Save a business valuable time.
- Develop brand awareness.